Sentences for occurrence. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use occurrence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for occurrence.
- De Craye remembered the occurrence in the Hall at night, and her aspect of distress. (10)
- He considered it a merely strange occurrence. (10)
- It was not possible that the occurrence should not be strongly recommending each to the other. (4)
- She was not bound to think of it, knowing actually nothing of the occurrence. (10)
- Will you promise me not to brood over that occurrence? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for occurrence. Perhaps also see a sentence for obeyed and ways to use ocean in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use occurrence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.