Hare sentence example. College students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use hare in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hare.
- A yellow-and-white dog coursing a hare startled them apart. (8)
- But if she was a hare, he was a hunter, little inclining to the chase now for mere physical recreation. (10)
- He would not run with the hare and hunt with the hounds, and so to his son he said good-bye. (8)
- I hope you had the benefit of the hare. (10)
- In my cover, where I lay panting like a hare, I could hear a deal of shouting and hard riding and an occasional shot. (7)
- She crouched like a winded hare under the nose of the hound, and covered her face with her two hands. (10)
- She turned and stared at me with something of the look, it seemed to me, of a hunted hare. (1)
- She would not now be seeing herself as hare, serpent, tigress! (10)
- Stag, fox, and hare ran before them, over fields and through drawing-rooms: the scent was rich. (10)
- There, people hush their voices over Burke and Hare; over drugs and violated graves, and the resurrection-men smothering their victims with their knees. (2)
- They tell me he developed a lovely nose and perfect mouth, large enough to hold gingerly the biggest hare. (8)
- Whitford, and then she proposed to reverse their previous chase, and she be the hound and he the hare. (10)
- You have seen the hunted hare. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hare. Perhaps also see a sentence for humility and ways to use half-an-hour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hare in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.