Rabbit in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use rabbit in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rabbit.
- But he did not, and the rabbit scuttled past him and away to the hedge. (8)
- He seized his hat, and, like a rabbit that has been fired at, bolted from the room. (8)
- I could think of nothing but the darling letter, which had flashed out of sight as a rabbit pops into burrows. (10)
- Out of that quivering wood a wounded rabbit had stolen and was dying. (8)
- She stood very still, trying not to see or hear, and in the corn opposite to her a rabbit stole along, crouched, and peeped. (8)
- Steel went after him like a rabbit. (8)
- The rabbit bolted out. (8)
- The Welsh rabbit chased him into his bed. (10)
- To her call the little Frenchman made his appearance as punctually as if he had been the rabbit of a conjurer. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rabbit. Perhaps also see a sentence for realists and ways to use rate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rabbit in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.