Headquarters in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use headquarters in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for headquarters.
- Although still at headquarters only two days ago, Baron Ricasoli has been suddenly summoned by telegram from Florence, and, as I hear, has just arrived. (10)
- At Torre Malamberti, where the general headquarters are, no end of general officers were to be seen yesterday hurrying in all directions. (10)
- Durando, it is generally stated, had strictly adhered to the orders sent from the headquarters, but it seems that General Cerale understood them too literally. (10)
- He would not even choose officers from his own command, but by some jugglery at department headquarters obtained them from other brigades. (1)
- Headquarters had become a swarming hive. (7)
- Late that evening Colonel McConnell and his staff were chatting by a camp-fire in front of his headquarters. (7)
- Presently the flag hanging limp and lifeless at headquarters was seen to lift itself spiritedly from the staff. (7)
- Removing his sword-belt and taking the pistols from his holsters he handed them to his servant, who took them back to headquarters. (1)
- The brigade was in camp, with headquarters in a grove of immense trees. (1)
- There was a complaint to army headquarters. (1)
- Without breach of confidence I may tell you that letters have been sent to headquarters; you can imagine perhaps what I mean. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for headquarters. Perhaps also see a sentence for harder and ways to use heartily in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use headquarters in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.