Sentences with hens in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use hens in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hens.
- A conjurer had obtained admittance, and was showing his laughing audience the tricks of his trained cocks and hens. (5)
- A number of little hens crept through the gate one by one, and came round me. (8)
- Between kissings and promises of hens to feed, and eggs that were to come of it, I settled into contentment. (10)
- Solely for her gratification, Nickel stole the goose and the hens. (5)
- This trainer of hens was a clever dwarf, with very quick ears. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hens. Perhaps also see a sentence for highway and ways to use heart in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hens in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.