A sentence for the word hepburn. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use hepburn in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hepburn.
- Alexander Hepburn, a handsome Scot, at whom Dacier shot one of his instinctive keen glances, before seeing that the hostess had mounted a transient colour. (10)
- Alexander Hepburn, post-haste from his Caledonia, a private interview. (10)
- Hepburn apologized very humbly, after regaining his chair. (10)
- Hepburn to outsit him; and he left them, proud of his absolute confidence in her. (10)
- Hepburn, with the widest of eyes on her in perpetuity, warmly agreed; and the man was notorious among men for his contrary action. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hepburn. Perhaps also see a sentence for horror and ways to use herbert in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hepburn in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.