How do you use homely in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use homely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for homely.
- A blue-bottle chose that moment to come buzzing round him with a sort of fury; the sound was homely, better than nothing…. (8)
- And she gazed over dear homely country through her windows now. (10)
- I could have done the same, she bent over him with such homely sweetness. (10)
- It is an old and homely saying that good officers never place their men in positions they would not themselves be willing to fill. (8)
- Nataly enfolded him in a homely smile. (10)
- Rhoda looked upon that poor homely young man half-curiously when she returned, and quite dismissed the notion. (10)
- That would not attach me to him, as his homely friendliness does. (10)
- The homely product of the goose. (8)
- The door was opened, and he saw the round homely face of a woman about sixty. (8)
- Their beds were not homely to them. (10)
- We think it sinister, but down there it is a homely tree. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for homely. Perhaps also see a sentence for heels and ways to use hopefully in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use homely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.