Repulsive in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use repulsive in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repulsive.
- For indubitably the fellow was an obstruction, and at the first glance repulsive. (10)
- His brief sketch of the creature was repulsive. (10)
- How repulsive they looked with their blood-smears, their blank, staring eyes, their teeth uncovered by contraction of the lips! (7)
- It looked yellow already, and was repulsive. (1)
- She felt in herself a satiety, a fatigue, in which his good looks, his invented airs and poses, his real trouble, were all alike repulsive. (9)
- The discovery was reached, and even acknowledged, before she could persuade herself to swallow the repulsive truth. (10)
- The face of the body showed yellow, repulsive, horrible! (1)
- The theatricality in that thought was repulsive to his sober sense. (8)
- The thought of her hero taking active part in a streetfray, was repulsive to her; it swamped his brilliancy. (10)
- They had the repulsive attraction proper to rusty lumber swords and truncehons that have tasted brains. (10)
- Yet, and at the end of the ends, the unsophisticated witness finds the transaction ridiculous, finds it repulsive, finds it shabby. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repulsive. Perhaps also see a sentence for reek and ways to use reviewing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repulsive in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.