Sentences for honeysuckle. University students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use honeysuckle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for honeysuckle.
- A cottage crazy with age, buried up to the thatch in sweetbrier, creepers, honeysuckle, and perched high above crossroads. (8)
- Do you smell my honeysuckle? (10)
- Honeysuckle had long been improved away from that station paling, against which he had stood twenty-nine years ago, watching the train carrying Anna Stormer away. (8)
- Honeysuckle, or was it the scent of lilies still? (8)
- She got up, plucked a piece of honeysuckle, and went in. (8)
- She had on a blue frock, and some honeysuckle in her waist-belt. (8)
- She sat down beside him at the table, and, unpinning the pale honeysuckle, put it to her nose. (8)
- There is a scent, too, underneath the freshness-sweet-brier, I think, and our Dutch honeysuckle; nothing else could so delicately twine itself with air. (8)
- There was Sylvia sitting in the field, making a wreath of honeysuckle. (8)
- There was a scent in the room, as of honeysuckle. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for honeysuckle. Perhaps also see a sentence for hurting and ways to use hooted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use honeysuckle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.