Hoof sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use hoof in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hoof.
- A sound of the galloping hoof drew her attention to the avenue. (10)
- It is Moliere travestied, with the hoof to his foot and hair on the pointed tip of his ear. (10)
- Nor was it long before the presidency of an ancient hoary Goat-Satan might be perceived, with skew-eyes and pucker-mouth, nursing a hoof on a knee. (10)
- The one-legged devil-god waved his wooden hoof, and the creatures in view, the hunt was uproarious. (10)
- The pony, passing over, struck him on the head with a hoof. (8)
- They walked swiftly, keeping brisk ears for sound of hoof or foot behind them. (10)
- They were a trifle disappointed by the absence of horns, hoof and tail, but bore their chagrin with good-natured fortitude. (7)
- Well, St Offert got damages, but he also got the hoof, underneath. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hoof. Perhaps also see a sentence for hungry and ways to use how in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hoof in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.