Use the word hoofs in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use hoofs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hoofs.
- A hansom cab rattled down the High Street; Hilary strained his ears after the failing clatter of hoofs and bell. (8)
- But he was not, since his hoofs sounded. (8)
- Even Modestine was inspired by this purified nocturnal sunshine, and bestirred her little hoofs as to a livelier measure. (2)
- Some minutes later the sound of hoofs led us to imagine he had despatched a messenger after us. (10)
- The bell of a fire-engine sounded, and the horses came galloping by, with the shining metal, rattle of hoofs and hoarse shouting. (8)
- The noise of hoofs called him back to the other window. (8)
- They started in silence, but as soon as the sound of hoofs died on the tan of Rotten Row, she turned to him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hoofs. Perhaps also see a sentence for hostility and ways to use horrors in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hoofs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.