Sentences with hug in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use hug in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hug.
- A dreadful hug awaited him; his pockets were ransacked, and he was pitched aching into the street. (10)
- Now, darling, give Uncle a good hug. (8)
- She dropped her letter in the hall-box, and took his hand to have a private hug of him. (10)
- She gave Mary a sudden hug. (9)
- She gave her father a hug, and got into a cab with him, having as many fish to fry with him as he with her. (8)
- She hugged Rose, as to hug oblivion of the last few minutes into her. (10)
- She thirsted to be scourged by him, to hang her head ashamed under his glance, and hug the bitter pain he dealt her. (10)
- The noise of the water, and the moist green smell, gave me hundreds of pictures that seemed to hug me. (10)
- The quality of the mood of hugging hatred is, that if you are disallowed the hug, you do not hate the fiercer. (10)
- They are for honey, and they have a hug. (10)
- Walking homeward she likewise gave Wayland a hug. (10)
- Why should he hug a book he owned he could not quite comprehend? (10)
- Wilfrid began to hug his musket less desperately. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hug. Perhaps also see a sentence for hill and ways to use hungry in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hug in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.