Use hut in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use hut in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hut.
- A hut full of recent grass-cuttings, on the border of a sloping wood, sheltered them. (10)
- And she was up there at the hut, among them! (8)
- He wished to start that afternoon for a certain hut, and go up a certain peak at dawn next day. (8)
- I should like to build a hut on this point, and wait for such a day to return. (10)
- If he started for the hut at once, he might still be in time to meet them coming down, and accompany them home. (8)
- In the hall she noticed some of the English party of the mountain hut. (8)
- The sun was rising as they bade adieu to the hut. (10)
- When they reached the hut where their victim lay, Tom ordered a halt, and proceeded stealthily into the house to reconnoitre. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hut. Perhaps also see a sentence for handsome and ways to use humbly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hut in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.