Den sentence. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use den in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for den.
- After dinner that night, when the men left the dining-hall, Miltoun slipped away to his den. (8)
- He put out his huge foot and pushed the ground-glass door shut between his little den and the book-keepers, in their larger den outside. (9)
- He was in a sullen humour when he came back, and kept himself shut close within his own den at the office the first day. (9)
- Here he is, and he knows the den, and he chooses to act the innocent. (10)
- I am now in the position, as it were, of addressing a badger in his den. (10)
- If we come to the den! (10)
- Our semi-civilization makes it a den, where a scent in his nostrils will spring the half-tamed animal away to wildness. (10)
- She had not ever seen the Editor in his den at midnight. (10)
- Tonans in his editorial midnight den. (10)
- Was this a den of tigers? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for den. Perhaps also see a sentence for dannisburgh and ways to use demure in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use den in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.