Examples of haunt sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use haunt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for haunt.
- And as he wandered, he thought of him who had finished his wandering, his prowling, and would never haunt his house again. (8)
- But no other Forsyte came near this haunt, where he had a wood fire in his bedroom and the coffee was excellent. (8)
- Had he come to haunt her on account of the money he had poured into her lap? (10)
- He knew the long hours of waiting and the lean minutes of a half-public meeting; the tortures of suspense that haunt the unhallowed lover. (8)
- He realised that, if tongue be given to them, the flavour vanishes from ideas which haunt the soul. (8)
- His glorious lady would not let it haunt him. (10)
- I cannot have peace till she is restored; and my prayer is, that I may not haunt her to defeat your labour. (10)
- No more did the pale ghost, chivalrous devotion, haunt him. (8)
- Now that she was with them, Oliver Dromore began to haunt the house, coming at all hours, on very transparent excuses. (8)
- Such a cry will often haunt the moors and wolds from above at nightfall. (10)
- Visions of his beloved daughter rolled up in her pretty frills, all blood and dust-stained, in some hideous catastrophe, began to haunt him. (8)
- Whence had that ill-advised, indelicate grey bird flown into this great haunt of men and shadows? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for haunt. Perhaps also see a sentence for holly and ways to use hairs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use haunt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.