How do you use resort in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use resort in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for resort.
- He was regarded rather as a last resort, however. (8)
- I do not object to the fact, for it is prospective; but she should have insisted on another place of resort than Fallow field. (10)
- Of Italians of a superior rank, Verona sent none to this resort. (10)
- Our Law-courts failing, they threatened Parliament, and for a last resort, the country! (10)
- The notion of a sea-side resort at this point was courageously conceived, and to a certain extent it was generously realized. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for resort. Perhaps also see a sentence for remarks and ways to use repulsive in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use resort in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.