Resource in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use resource in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for resource.
- Algernon was exactly in the position where righteous anger is the proper weapon, if not the sole resource. (10)
- Flight and defiance are our last resource. (10)
- Forgive me, my dear friend, it is my last resource. (4)
- Hurry is the resource of the faithless. (2)
- Nevertheless, I must do it; I have no resource. (10)
- Out of his circle of attraction books were my resource. (10)
- Priests are worthy men; a great resource! (10)
- There was no resource left him but to curse her with extreme heartiness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for resource. Perhaps also see a sentence for refinement and ways to use revelation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use resource in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.