How to use identical in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use identical in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for identical.
- I am not sure she did not send the identical present that arrived and returned once before: you know, the Durham engagement. (10)
- It is one stock from which its various branches put out, and form it a living growth identical throughout. (9)
- Now, I found it not possible to hold the Identical, for it twisted and stung, and was nigh slipping from me while I flew. (10)
- Returning homeward through the park, she beheld him on horseback riding by the side of the identical lady. (10)
- So I swore by that to give myself to the possessor of the Identical, and flattered him. (10)
- Their pursuits are identical; but that one has money, or, as the Pilgrim terms it, vantage, and the other has not. (10)
- Why, hundreds before us have paced the identical way homeward at night under these lamps between the mansions and the park. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for identical. Perhaps also see a sentence for inference and ways to use ideas in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use identical in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.