Idol sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use idol in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for idol.
- Could there really be danger from such an old idol? (8)
- He gazed at his idol of untouched eighteen. (10)
- Her hollowed cheeks with the fallen leaf in them pleaded against herself to justify her idol for not looking down on one like her. (10)
- Her instinct began to open a wide eye on the idol she worshipped. (10)
- In public, the brass mask of the Idol they call Propriety commands or supplies their feelings and thoughts. (10)
- It would not be hard to knock that chipped old idol off his perch. (8)
- Not to be the idol, to have an aim of our own, there lies the truer pride, if we intend respect of ourselves. (10)
- On a shifty soil, down goes the idol. (10)
- She had, and she dimly perceived it, committed a greater fault in tactics, in teaching her daughter to bow to the Idol also. (10)
- She set up for herself the idol of pride, and became its faithful worshipper. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for idol. Perhaps also see a sentence for imbecility and ways to use identified in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use idol in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.