Imaginations in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use imaginations in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for imaginations.
- A house having a great wine stored below lives in our imaginations as a joyful house, fast and splendidly rooted in the soil. (10)
- For the imaginations of decided people do not endow mere contingencies with sufficient actuality. (8)
- He had quite intoxicated their imaginations. (10)
- It haunted her feelings and her faint imaginations alienly. (10)
- It seems to me perilous to terrify their imaginations. (10)
- Those vivid young feminine perceptions and untamed imaginations are desperate things to encounter. (10)
- We want men of genius, whose imaginations carry them beyond the facts of the moment. (8)
- What wild imaginations one forms where dear self is concerned! (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for imaginations. Perhaps also see a sentence for imperilled and ways to use improper in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use imaginations in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.