Use the word imogen in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use imogen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for imogen.
- After kissing his mother and pinching Imogen, he ran upstairs three at a time, and came down four, dressed for dinner. (8)
- But what did Imogen mean? (8)
- But, of course, he must be now, in spite of what Imogen had said. (8)
- Had her Aunt Winifred, or Imogen, or Val Dartie and his wife, been talking? (8)
- Imogen had taken up a novel sent from the library, and stood absorbed. (8)
- When Imogen had gone to bed, he risked the emotional. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for imogen. Perhaps also see a sentence for intervals and ways to use imperceptible in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use imogen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.