Sentences for impassable. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use impassable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for impassable.
- At Hautmont, the lock was almost impassable; the landing-place being steep and high, and the launch at a long distance. (2)
- Clearly, it was impassable. (1)
- Her look was one that made it impassable to the simple impulse he usually had to take her in his arms and kiss her. (9)
- Immediately below them a bayou, impassable to them, let into the river. (7)
- Omens are as impassable as heroes. (10)
- The price that we pay for civilisation is the fine yet impassable differentiation of these. (9)
- The ways were almost impassable for carriage-wheels. (10)
- Their roads and the streets of their cities were nearly impassable. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for impassable. Perhaps also see a sentence for ill and ways to use implacable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use impassable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.