Sentences for impenetrable. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use impenetrable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for impenetrable.
- All finally vanished from history into a darkness impenetrable to conjecture. (7)
- Darkness impenetrable and immovable filled the room. (4)
- He could not, indeed, very easily go astray; the undergrowth on both sides was so thick as to be almost impenetrable. (1)
- He feels everything now through a dull impenetrable rind. (10)
- He had been too impatient of her impenetrable mood. (8)
- He preserved an impenetrable air. (10)
- Perhaps it had some occult personal signification impenetrable to understandings uninstructed in local traditions. (1)
- The island was low and flat, covered with an almost impenetrable cane-brake interlaced with vines. (7)
- Then followed a desperate lunch and dinner where an unbroken forest of German, and a still more impenetrable morass of Dutch, hemmed us in. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for impenetrable. Perhaps also see a sentence for isolated and ways to use imaginable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use impenetrable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.