How to use impassive in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use impassive in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for impassive.
- Her face was smooth and impassive: this new joy of strength came on her like the flowing of a sea to a, land-locked water. (10)
- Many times Edward rose to go; and Sir William signalled with his finger that he should stay: an impassive motion, not succeeded by speech. (10)
- Soames, impassive, slightly supercilious, did not stay long. (8)
- The impassive man likewise had something to exhibit. (10)
- The mocker who would jeer at the torments of revolution, stands like a coward quailing before the impassive eye and pale cheek of a croupier. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for impassive. Perhaps also see a sentence for infamy and ways to use imagines in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use impassive in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.