A sentence using the word implicated. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use implicated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for implicated.
- Breen, with the accent by which she implicated her daughter in whatever happened. (9)
- He had been the friend of personages implicated. (10)
- He perceived that the amiable fellow was claiming for all an effect that Jeff knew really implicated himself alone. (9)
- He shared it, and did not concur in, their verdict upon the woman implicated. (10)
- If Larry were arrested, she must be implicated. (8)
- None of his occasional misgivings for America implicated a return to monarchy. (9)
- She hinted at family reasons for being shy of him, assuring me that I was not implicated in them. (10)
- Two or three of the least implicated volunteered to be betrayed by him; they went and confessed, and put the Government on a wrong track. (10)
- With his faith, whatever its tenets may have been, was implicated his uneasily active conscience; his sense of duty. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for implicated. Perhaps also see a sentence for intriguing and ways to use improve in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use implicated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.