Sentences with implies in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use implies in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for implies.
- And at least it implies wealth. (10)
- Do not you know that this small condition of yours implies in its fulfilment hardly less than the gift of the whole earth? (9)
- For a thousand reasons: which implies no distinct one something prophetically pressing in her blood. (10)
- From what I can remember, pic-nic implies contribution from all the guests. (10)
- His cab stopped in front of a small house of that peculiar buff colour which implies a long immunity from paint. (8)
- It implies everything amiable. (4)
- It implies, of course, a profound belief in the wisdom of majorities and the error of minorities. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for implies. Perhaps also see a sentence for injuries and ways to use impartial in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use implies in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.