Use the word import in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use import in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for import.
- But she talked them over very hypothetically and impersonally with Miss Cotton, in whose sympathy they resumed all their import, and gained something more. (9)
- I turned and perceived Mark Anthony with a grim look of peculiar import. (6)
- It seemed to bring the import of his miserable fear right home to him. (8)
- Melville met her sad smile, and returned it, as one who understood its entire import. (10)
- Must we import Frenchmen to give them an example in the art of conversation, as their grandfathers brought over marquises to instruct them in salads? (10)
- Observations of sly import went by him like the whispering wind. (10)
- She started at its import. (4)
- Small and of no import, insects though they are! (8)
- The air of the Cambridge that I knew was sufficiently cool to be bracing, but what was of good import in me flourished in it. (9)
- The words were of no import whatsoever to the ladies. (10)
- There is one more article, however, of happier import. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for import. Perhaps also see a sentence for interpreting and ways to use impaled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use import in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.