Sentence using the word signification. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use signification in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for signification.
- For merely the comprehension of the signification of Religion steadies us. (10)
- For that was not serious with the intense present signification the name Aminta had. (10)
- He insisted, for my consolation, that they had but a temporary dishonourable signification; very estimable gentlemen, as well as scamps, inhabited them, he said. (10)
- He was too intent on his pleading to perceive a signification. (10)
- Perhaps it had some occult personal signification impenetrable to understandings uninstructed in local traditions. (1)
- She read the signification of the card sadly as she did clearly. (10)
- The signification of them rapped on his consciousness of another heavy blow before he was perfectly intelligent. (10)
- The attempt to analyze his signification cost me an aching forehead, perhaps because I knew it too acutely. (10)
- There was Madge and the donkey basket-trap ahead on the road to the house, bearing proof of the veiled had-been: signification of a might-have-been. (10)
- Wythan, and he read the signification of the spoken name. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for signification. Perhaps also see a sentence for sign and ways to use singly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use signification in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.