How to use impose in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use impose in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for impose.
- An England so steel-bright and efficient that the very sight should suffice to impose peace. (8)
- And let me add, one that I, that we, must impose it upon an old son to accept. (10)
- Groseman Buttermore could be expected to impose upon her conduct. (10)
- In his literary preoccupations he allowed people to impose on him. (8)
- She could impose upon some: not upon masculine eyes like these. (10)
- The colour of it taught white to impose a sense of gloom. (10)
- They are laid there to impose on the world, and I believe they do. (10)
- They commence by treading under foot the pleasantest half of life, and then they impose their bad habits on their victims. (10)
- You can impose on them, not on me. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for impose. Perhaps also see a sentence for inference and ways to use imps in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use impose in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.