Instruct sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use instruct in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for instruct.
- A man might instruct him on a point or two: Old Tom was not going to admit that a woman could. (10)
- After his toil with them, to instruct, restrain, animate, point their minds, they leave him, they plunge into the world and are gone. (10)
- But in taking without mercy, I venture to trust that the manners of a happier era instruct them not to scorn us. (10)
- He began to instruct her in the knowledge of himself without reserve, and she, as she grew less timid with him, became more reflective. (10)
- He could not get away from the mocking sound of Rose beseeching him to instruct her on that point. (10)
- Must we import Frenchmen to give them an example in the art of conversation, as their grandfathers brought over marquises to instruct them in salads? (10)
- My lessons were intermittent Resident tutors arrived to instruct me, one after another. (10)
- Selina could instruct him as well in entomology, but he knew better the Swiss, Tyrolese, and Italian valley-homes of beetle and butterfly species. (10)
- The reflection that it has been to no purpose will neither scare you nor instruct you. (10)
- Vernon took him from his father to instruct him, and he has a right to say what shall be done with him. (10)
- We all love to instruct, though we can teach only what is not worth knowing. (4)
- Will you instruct me in your creecket? (10)
- You were kind enough to instruct me in a good many things I shall be sure to profit by. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for instruct. Perhaps also see a sentence for ill-natured and ways to use instance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use instruct in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.