Sentences with impressionable in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use impressionable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for impressionable.
- And simply because I happen to be in your neighbourhood at an age when a young woman is impressionable! (10)
- He had previously noticed that meetings with Miss Paynham produced a similar effect on him, a not so very impressionable man. (10)
- He was also an impressionable fellow among his fellows, a philosopher only at his leisure, in his courted solitudes. (10)
- He was built of an extremely impressionable nature and a commanding good sense. (10)
- His insensibility to music was curious, considering how impressionable he was to verse, and to songs of birds. (10)
- Nor was she acutely impressionable to the features and the voice she loved. (10)
- Possibly his impressionable mind was half conscious of something familiar in its shambling, awkward gait. (1)
- She was in truth a woman of a soft heart, with a most impressionable imagination. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for impressionable. Perhaps also see a sentence for injuries and ways to use implored in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use impressionable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.