Susceptible in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use susceptible in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for susceptible.
- At such times, she rose earlier, went to bed later, was far less susceptible to draughts, and refused with asperity any food between meals. (8)
- Eastward you have total silence of Comedy among a people intensely susceptible to laughter, as the Arabian Nights will testify. (10)
- Equally susceptible to admiration of himself, he considered Laetitia Dale a paragon of cleverness. (10)
- He was, to his ill-luck, intensely susceptible, and where he led men after him to admire, his admiration became a fury. (10)
- Her name alone was almost enough for one who was terribly susceptible to the charm of words. (8)
- I was curiously susceptible last night. (10)
- I would not have her ladyship suppose I am so susceptible. (10)
- It thrilled off the most susceptible of men. (10)
- She fancied Clara susceptible to his advice: he had fancied it, and was considering it one of his vanities. (10)
- Susceptible as she was, she did not influence him without being affected herself in other things than her vanity: his prudishness affected her. (10)
- The Pfalzgraf pleaded a susceptible nostril. (10)
- Think ye the Lawless susceptible to him than flesh and blood? (10)
- Though not susceptible to aesthetic emotion, Keith was curiously affected. (8)
- Your bishops and arches are quite susceptible to beautiful petitioners, and we know here how your livings and benefices are dispensed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for susceptible. Perhaps also see a sentence for seductive and ways to use sulky in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use susceptible in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.