Use the word incredulously in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use incredulously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for incredulously.
- Beamish questioned her most incredulously, half-smiling. (10)
- Captain Con gazed in that direction incredulously and with remonstrance. (10)
- He watched his friend striding off, incredulously, and then commenced running in pursuit. (10)
- Incredulously he turned the page over and examined each corner. (8)
- Incredulously she perceived signs of a shock. (10)
- Pasmer, dropping her outspread fan on her lap, incredulously. (9)
- She listened, smiling incredulously. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for incredulously. Perhaps also see a sentence for interminable and ways to use inclosing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use incredulously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.