How do you use indefinitely in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use indefinitely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for indefinitely.
- But if it is ripe, it is delicious, and may be consumed indefinitely. (9)
- I think he said Agassiz was the first to imagine establishing a fact not from a single example, but from examples indefinitely repeated. (9)
- In certain cases the spell lasts for many years, in others for a few, and in others yet it prolongs itself indefinitely. (9)
- It hovered indefinitely, and clouded people, without stirring him to any resolve. (10)
- Life was indefinitely simpler with them. (9)
- Lydiard was indefinitely of her opinion. (10)
- On the other hand, the dresses seem indefinitely prettier, as they should be in compensation. (9)
- Shelton appealed indefinitely to the lower orders. (8)
- That is often the case with things that I have held aloof from indefinitely. (9)
- The path wandered a while in the open, and then passed under a trellis like a bower indefinitely prolonged. (2)
- To go on dancing indefinitely with one young man could that possibly be good for her? (8)
- Under the influence, however, of a cup of tea, which he seemed to stir indefinitely, he began to speak at last. (8)
- Whipple, whose sympathies were indefinitely wider than his traditions. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for indefinitely. Perhaps also see a sentence for inexhaustible and ways to use inducement in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use indefinitely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.