Sentence with word indication. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use indication in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for indication.
- He knew once, long in advance of the act or an indication of it, that Rinaldo was bent on prayer. (10)
- His grooms took an indication: the hamper was unfastened; sandwiches were handed. (10)
- Lavender ran, searching the carriage windows for any indication of his objective. (8)
- Meantime the unhappy Braintop received an indication that he must depart. (10)
- My sensitive watchfulness caught no other indication of a change. (10)
- No wonder, then, that men should find her thrice cherishable featureless, or with the most moderate possible indication of a countenance. (10)
- Our pungent contrivers of plots would see no indication of life in the outlines. (10)
- She had innumerable tricks of indication in these shifty pretty ways of hers, and was full of varying speech to the cunning reader of her. (10)
- She touched the delicate indication firmly. (10)
- The eloquent indication was understood. (10)
- The whole woman was urged to delirious recklessness in happiness, and she drank the flying scenery as an indication, a likeness, an encouragement. (10)
- The world of England discovered that the peace-party which opposed was the actual cause of the war: never was indication clearer. (10)
- This unwonted uncomeliness of hers was an indication to one or other of our dusky pits, not a revealing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for indication. Perhaps also see a sentence for insubordinate and ways to use inherited in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use indication in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.