Sentence with word symptom. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use symptom in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for symptom.
- Grant, I believe, suspects him of a preference for Julia; I have never seen much symptom of it, but I wish it may be so. (4)
- No symptom of personal discouragement, or of fatigue, was betrayed in his face. (10)
- The state of the marriage laws is only a symptom. (8)
- To find the individual judging for himself is a grave symptom of national degeneration. (8)
- Your uncle Hippias has a new and most perplexing symptom; a determination of bride-cake to the nose. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for symptom. Perhaps also see a sentence for stature and ways to use symbolical in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use symptom in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.