Indiscretion used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use indiscretion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for indiscretion.
- Accident made it an indiscretion. (10)
- Danvers retrieved her indiscretion. (10)
- Gratitude to the person soothing his unwontedly ruffled temper was the cause of the indiscretion in the amount he gave. (10)
- He closed it, keeping a finger among the leaves; a kind of anchorage in case of indiscretion. (10)
- He longed to get her back home, away from temptation to the burning indiscretion of this marriage. (8)
- I beg you to forgive this indiscretion! (8)
- In fact, obeying the dictates of a soul steeped in generosity, she committed the indiscretion to strip herself, scandalizing propriety. (10)
- It was the first indiscretion he had committed for so long that he went and sat down in an alcove. (8)
- The indiscretion would be equal, and the result the same. (10)
- We commit this indiscretion. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for indiscretion. Perhaps also see a sentence for insisting and ways to use instrument in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use indiscretion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.