How to use lapse in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use lapse in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lapse.
- After the lapse of an hour, it will appear to her as her act. (10)
- Breckon had not seen the former interest between himself and Ellen lapse to commonplace acquaintance without due sense of loss. (9)
- His recollection of the state, after a lapse of minutes, was pleasurable. (10)
- If I mentally condemn a person, I feel guilty of moral lapse. (8)
- It seemed to them that the triviality of man in the surroundings of the Falls had increased with the lapse of time. (9)
- Sir Willoughby marked a lapse of ten minutes by his watch. (10)
- They sent for her after a lapse of hours. (10)
- Under that roof they renewed a happy moment of Weimar, which after the lapse of a week seemed already so remote. (9)
- Will it not lapse into the gross fable of travellers, and be as the things which the liars who swap them cannot themselves believe? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lapse. Perhaps also see a sentence for licence and ways to use languish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lapse in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.