Use indisposed in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use indisposed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for indisposed.
- A brief colloquy between them is going on; the young man seems to be preferring some request which the elder one is indisposed to grant. (1)
- But she was indisposed to compassionate herself in the manner of the burdened world. (10)
- Carinthia submissively sipped the sparkling wine, which stings the lips when they are indisposed to it. (10)
- He must, therefore, be seriously indisposed. (10)
- Jenkinson was chiefly employed in watching how little Miss de Bourgh ate, pressing her to try some other dish, and fearing she was indisposed. (4)
- Jennings, on account of her sister being indisposed. (4)
- Now that he was really a trifle indisposed, he simply could not bear the idea of being nursed at all or tended. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for indisposed. Perhaps also see a sentence for impartial and ways to use incongruous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use indisposed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.