Morbid sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use morbid in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for morbid.
- Broad faces do not easily grow thin, but his felt thin to him, and this gave him a kind of morbid satisfaction. (8)
- But she was considered a little morbid, and certainly she had an exaltation of the nerves that was at times almost beyond her control. (9)
- But starved as he was, the whispered sounds in the stillness, the half-seen forms in the dark, acted on him like some morbid stimulant. (8)
- He left the street, and, entering the fosse, began a circuit, scanning the walls with morbid fascination. (8)
- I require at times a morbid pride to keep me up to the work. (10)
- Opinionated, morbid, weak, justice had overtaken him. (10)
- She is rather a morbid person, with all her really estimable qualities. (10)
- Then, the atmosphere becoming loaded with offence to his morbid sense of smell, he wanted the windows down; and again they assented. (10)
- To this morbid fancy Trannel seemed himself in a sort of excess, or what he would be if he were logically ultimated. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for morbid. Perhaps also see a sentence for mainly and ways to use months in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use morbid in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.