Sentences using the word infallible. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use infallible in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for infallible.
- But here we have it all come round again, and if the tale is true, I shall own you infallible. (10)
- Dryfoos thought of having ladies, but it seems your infallible Fulkerson overruled him. (9)
- Editors are not men of infallible judgment, but they do use their judgment, and it is usually good. (9)
- He had said the word: and the first vanity of your born eccentric is, that he shall be taken for infallible. (10)
- Her true heart and her clear mind would have been infallible in the affair, and he had trusted to his own muddled impulse. (9)
- In fine, Tolstoy is certainly not to be held up as infallible. (9)
- It is an infallible receipt for tuning him. (10)
- No other, in sooth, than the infallible test. (10)
- She had not conceived her beloved to be infallible, surest of guides in all earthly-matters. (10)
- The tests are very plain and simple, and they are perfectly infallible. (9)
- The which, if you are poor, is a passably infallible test. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for infallible. Perhaps also see a sentence for indignation and ways to use injury in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use infallible in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.