A sentence for the word unfailing. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use unfailing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unfailing.
- Further than that you must question Providence, which I humbly thank for its unfailing support, down to unexpected trifles. (10)
- I keep my honour intact, like a bottled cordial; my unfailing comfort in adversity! (10)
- Mandel, with her unfailing dignity and politeness. (9)
- She has an unfailing memory. (10)
- The sisters, in their unfailing midnight consultation, persuaded one another that Wilfrid had become engaged to that lady. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unfailing. Perhaps also see a sentence for unsuccessfully and ways to use unnerved in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unfailing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.