Sentence with word infamous. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use infamous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for infamous.
- Comedy justly treated, as you find it in Moliere, whom we so clownishly mishandled, the Comedy of Moliere throws no infamous reflection upon life. (10)
- Darcy in a most infamous manner. (4)
- For the person alluded to was indeed the infamous miauling cotton-spinner. (10)
- How can she have acted so as to give a colour to this infamous scandal? (10)
- I believe I may say I am not devoid of greatness of soul; for I did not recoil from this infamous burden. (2)
- It was outrageous, it was scandalous, it was really infamous. (9)
- It would be infamous, infamous! (8)
- My dear, the Duke visiting you, you cow that infamous Strike of yours. (10)
- That infamous conspiracy to which he owed his degradation and misery scarce left him the feelings of a man when he thought of it. (10)
- The conspiracy is infamous! (10)
- This infamous Republican had latterly been living in his house, eating his bread, and threatening death to him unless he obeyed every command. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for infamous. Perhaps also see a sentence for insubordinate and ways to use inherited in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use infamous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.