Examples of scandalous sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use scandalous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scandalous.
- As blight falls on a rose from who knows where, the scandalous murk would light on him. (8)
- As no scandalous, ill-natured rumour had reached her, it was impossible for her to understand much of this strange letter. (4)
- Bennet, and which she never failed to contradict as a most scandalous falsehood. (4)
- He could not treat this scandalous matter in his own office. (8)
- I take the whole blame: I have been scandalous. (10)
- If I would not go for the sake of your father, I should think it scandalous to go for the sake of his heir. (4)
- It was outrageous, it was scandalous, it was really infamous. (9)
- The confusion there is scandalous. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scandalous. Perhaps also see a sentence for squeezing and ways to use scored in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scandalous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.