A sentence for the word outrageous. University students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use outrageous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for outrageous.
- An outrageous lunatic fit, that promised to release him from his fatal passion, seemed, on the contrary, respectable in essence if not in the display. (10)
- Edward must have been possessed, for he ground his teeth villanously in supposing himself the victim of this outrageous suspicion. (10)
- He is not required for any outrageous performance. (10)
- It was outrageous, it was scandalous, it was really infamous. (9)
- They grew more outrageous, till the manager himself, appeared at the head of the stairs, and extended an arresting hand over the hubbub. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for outrageous. Perhaps also see a sentence for outcry and ways to use outcast in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use outrageous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.