Wanton sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use wanton in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wanton.
- A very wanton spirit of mischief seems to be abroad in this neighborhood. (8)
- And beyond the grey water, like some tired wanton, the moon in an orange hood was stealing down to her rest between the trees. (8)
- At that word, which indeed seemed to them quite wanton, Lord and Lady Valleys turned on their son, and the three stood staring, perfectly silent. (8)
- Does the wanton disobey her father and look up to a pair of rocket-headed rascals like you? (10)
- He was generous: otherwise would he not in scorn of soul, at the outset, straight off have pitched Clara Middleton to the wanton winds? (10)
- Her stedfast eyes spoke as much: but misery is wanton, and will pull all down to it. (10)
- I know not another, I assure you, Janet, who, in return for millions of money, would do such a piece of wanton cruelty. (10)
- It might be carelessness, and wanton blood, for no one could say he had much on his mind. (10)
- O you wanton, improvident creature! (10)
- Occasionally we let fall a sigh fathoms deep, then by-and-by began blowing a bit of a wanton laugh at the end of it. (10)
- Some wars he could excuse and even justify, but for any war that seemed wanton or aggressive, he had only abhorrence. (9)
- What crude and wanton irony there was in his situation! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wanton. Perhaps also see a sentence for wrecked and ways to use water-colour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wanton in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.