Sentences using the word shocking. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use shocking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shocking.
- And his utterances had a shocking emphasis. (10)
- I am sorry to say my somber news affected these sinners in a way that was shocking. (7)
- I declare positively it is quite shocking. (4)
- It was amazingly shocking, to be sure; but the Tilneys were entirely to blame. (4)
- Leighton, who thought his ideas were shocking, but honored him for holding them so conscientiously. (9)
- Miss Middleton, such a blow to Sir Willoughby would be shocking, most cruel! (10)
- Porfer could indicate her marked disapproval of so shocking an act, which, nevertheless, she did with considerable feeling and in very choice words. (1)
- She knew that there was everything in the situation to make the fact shocking, but she got no distinct reply from her jarred consciousness. (9)
- The event was so shocking, that there were moments even when her heart revolted from it as impossible: when she thought it could not be. (4)
- There is nothing shocking to the mind. (10)
- There was this comfort for her always in Bromfield Corey, that he never was much surprised at anything, however shocking or painful. (9)
- They said this German Emperor was here for the funeral, his telegram to old Kruger had been in shocking taste. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shocking. Perhaps also see a sentence for signify and ways to use shouldered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shocking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.