How do you use appalling in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use appalling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for appalling.
- About music, or any art, however, he could be implicitly relied on; and his frankness was appalling when his nerves were ruffled. (8)
- And the appalling sense of rushing ceaselessly from barrier to barrier began really to affect his brain. (8)
- He had not known that the flight of a projectile was a phenomenon of so appalling character. (1)
- It had a strange, an appalling interest, and for nothing on earth could I have torn my gaze away. (8)
- It was the face of a chalk-quarry, featureless, hollowed, appalling. (10)
- Shutters and curtains and the fireless grate gave the room an appalling likeness to the vaults. (10)
- The Press answered them boldly, with the appalling statement that we had no navy and no army. (10)
- The spectacle which they encountered there was appalling! (1)
- Then all feeling merged in the appalling interest of listening. (8)
- There was something appalling in the utter helplessness of that position, and the uncertainty as to whether it would ever come to an end. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for appalling. Perhaps also see a sentence for alluding and ways to use appetites in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use appalling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.