Sentence with word insensibly. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use insensibly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for insensibly.
- In walking they had insensibly drawn nearer together, and she had been obliged constantly to put space between them. (9)
- Insensibly also, as Time hardened his sufferings, Evan asked himself what the shame of his position consisted in. (10)
- Insensibly the Rector directed himself towards Bletchingham, where there was a temperance house. (8)
- Lavender quivered, and insensibly felt his teeth. (8)
- Lavender, delighted at the impression he had made, rose and walked beside them, taking insensibly the direction for home. (8)
- Sensibly, or insensibly, we tune our songs to earn the nuts of our twilight forest. (8)
- Their hands, which still held the implements of dentistry, insensibly sought each other. (8)
- Yet, in this well-warmed quietly glowing room, filled with decorously eating, decorously talking men, he gained insensibly some comfort. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for insensibly. Perhaps also see a sentence for intending and ways to use incongruity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use insensibly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.