How do you use inspected in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use inspected in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for inspected.
- A year after the close of the war, on my way to California, I opened and idly inspected it. (1)
- Beauchamp inspected his watch. (10)
- He inspected the hollow cynically. (10)
- He minutely inspected, too, the pretty bedroom overlooking the river where they would take off their hats. (8)
- He went up to the Venus and mechanically inspected the tortoise. (8)
- In the meanwhile the young architect from the staging inspected the stone which crowned the dome and found that it had been well set. (5)
- She inspected Gower and heard him speak. (10)
- She cited Vernon Whitford for her authority that the train had been inspected, and the platform scoured to find the professor. (10)
- Some suspicion or wariness existed in the lighted room, for the maestro threw up a window, and inspected the street to right and left. (10)
- There, however, the report of him was, that he had inspected the rooms, highly complimented the owner of them, and vanished. (10)
- This was one of the posts that we had inspected, and the officers killed had hospitably entertained us. (7)
- Timidly the Countess inspected the furniture of the apartment, taking chills at the dingy articles she saw, in the midst of her heat. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for inspected. Perhaps also see a sentence for indolent and ways to use inhabited in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use inspected in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.